1. The online store Paint-Thickness.com operating at www.Paint-Thickness.com is run by
Marcin Krawczyk with the registered office ul. Kochanowskiego 24/3, 32-600 Oświęcim,
entered in the register of companies under REGON: 121210229, NIP: 628-20-78-831,
hereinafter in these Rules and Regulations referred to as Paint-Thickness.com.
1. Information on the products available from the Store Paint-Thickness.com, among others,
descriptions thereof are prices are an invitation to submit an offer to conclude a sales
contract within the meaning of Art. 71 of the Civil Code and the Rules and Regulations.
2. All pictures on our site are of our own authorship and subject to protection under the
provisions of the Act dated 4 th February 1994 on Copyright and Related Rights (Journal of
Laws of 2006, No. 90, item 631, as amended).
§ 2 Definitions:
1. ONLINE STORE - The store offering sale of products via the Internet, operating at
2. CUSTOMER – a natural person, a legal person or organizational unit without legal
personality and having capacity to act, who under the terms specified by these Rules and
Regulations has made a purchase from the Online Store;
3. CONSUMER – a Customer being a natural person, making a purchase from the Online
Store on the terms specified in the Rules and Regulations for purposes not directly
related to their business or professional activities;
4. WORKING DAYS - days of the week from Monday to Friday excluding public holidays in
the Republic of Poland;
5. PURCHASE OFFER - offer to conclude a sales contract sent by the Customer at the time of
finalization of the purchasing process in the Online Store;
6. ORDER - all products indicated by the Customer in the Purchase Offer, which have been
accepted by Paint-Thickness.com for processing;
7. TIME OF THE ORDER COMPLETION - the time required by Paint-Thickness.com to
complete the Order and dispatch it to the Customer;
8. TIME OF CONTRACT OBJECT DELIVERY- the time it takes the courier company to deliver
the object of the Order to the address specified by the Customer, from the moment of
the correct postage dispatch by Paint-Thickness.com;
9. FINAL PRICE – the gross price of a single product item reduced by a price discount
applicable at the particular moment for the individual Customer, set by Paint-
Thickness.com, presented in the "basket" in the summary of the shopping process. The
Final Price of the Product cannot be higher than the price of the Product specified on the
10. PRICE TOTAL – total of the final prices for all products included in the Purchase Offer or
11. SHIPPING COSTS - the cost of sending the Customer order, set by Paint-Thickness.com,
according to the chosen method of delivery, to the address indicated by the Customer.
12. VALUE OF THE PURCHASE OFFER - the sum of the Total Price and the Shipping Costs for a
particular Purchase Offer;
13. VALUE OF THE CONTRACT - the sum of the Total Price and the Shipping Costs of products
in a particular Order accepted for processing;
14. COURIER COMPANY – the provider of transportation services designated by Paint-
Thickness.com to perform the obligations related to delivery of the purchase to the
15. PROOF OF PURCHASE - any document confirming the purchase of the product received
from the Store Paint-Thickness.com. In particular, these are documents such as a receipt,
invoice, bill, confirmation of the money transfer, confirmation of the Contract or
confirmation of the dispatch to the Customer.
§ 3 REGISTRATION AND PLACING THE ORDER
1. Purchases can be made round the clock, 7 days a week via the Internet, on the Store
2. The Customer makes a Sales Contract Offer with Paint-Thickness.com by clicking the
"place order" in the "basket".
3. By placing an order the Customer declares that he/she has familiarized him/herself with
these Rules and Regulations, ignorance thereof does not free the Customer from the
obligation to follow them.
4. The Customer can register on the Store’s site. This is a one-time registration. At each next
purchase the Customer uses a pre-set login and password.
5. The login and password are confidential. Liability for damage caused by disclosure
thereof by a Customer to a third party, shall be borne solely by the Customer.
6. In the Purchase Offer the Customer indicates:
1. the product or products which shall be intended to be covered by the Sales Contract,
their characteristics and number thereof;
2. Correct shipping data including:
1. First name and Family Name of the Customer
2. Name of the Company (optional)
3. The exact address (of the registered office of the company and/or place of
delivery) including street name, house and flat number, zip code, city/town and
4. The Client’s current e-mail address;
5. The Client’s current phone number;
7. A method of payment.
1. The Customer is solely responsible for the accuracy of the data indicated and shall
bear all the financial costs issuing from errors in address details (in particular the cost
of sending the consignment to the incorrect address and the cost of return thereof to
2. Paint-Thickness.com sends an automatic confirmation of receipt of the Offer to the e-
mail address specified in the Purchase Offer. This is not a confirmation of accepting
the Order to be implemented, nor conclusion of the Sales Contract.
3. Paint-Thickness.com may not accept the Purchase Offer without giving any reason in
its sole discretion. The reason why the Offer may not be accepted is, among others,
unavailability of the product, limitations of its dispatch, lack of possibility of payment
on the Customer’s side, the Customer's failure to meet the criteria set out in the
Rules and Regulations.
4. Paint-Thickness.com shall not be held responsible to the Customer or any third party
for failure to accept the Purchase Offer.
§ 4 CANCELLATION OF THE CONTRACT BY THE CUSTOMER
After submitting the Purchase Offer, the Customer can cancel it by sending a notice to Paint-
Thickness.com to the address email@example.com, provided that the notice of the
Contract termination is sent before receiving the confirmation of accepting the Order for the
§ 5 SALES CONTRACT
1. The Sales Contract is concluded under the condition that the Customer pays Paint-
Thickness.com the Value of Purchase Offer or the Value of the Order within 3 days of
concluding the Purchase Contract. The moment of payment shall be the date of
confirmation of the payment order with the payment operator or the moment of the
payment entering the bank account of Paint-Thickness.com in the case of direct
2. The legal consequences of the Sales Contract arise as soon as the condition precedent
referred to in point 17 is met. Failure to meet this condition (no payment of the Contract
Value) results in termination of the Sales Contract.
3. The Parties may, by individual arrangements made in writing (e-mail), specify another
method of payment for ordered products. In this case, the condition referred to in point
17 shall be considered non-existent.
§ 6 PRICES OF THE PRODUCTS
1. The price of the product is binding as the final price stated in the summary of the Order in
the "Basket" section.
2. Prices on Paint-Thickness.com are in PLN or USD.
3. The Value of the Purchase Offer is given in "Your Purchases" in the "Basket" section after
indicating the place of delivery of the Order and the method of payment.
4. Paint-Thickness.com can change the Product Prices on an ongoing basis and carry out
various promotions and sales. The Purchase Offers made before the publication of such
changes shall be implemented under the rules binding at the moment of making the
§ 7 METHODS OF PAYMENT
1. Payment can be made by:
I. System of electronic payments PAYPAL (also in case of foreign transfers, credit
II. Electronic transfer via the PayU Operator,
III. Credit card payments via the payment Operators with which PaintThickness.com
IV. Money transfer into the bank account of Paint-Thickness.com:
PLN PL58 2490 0005 0000 4500 7869 8926
USD PL92 2490 0005 0000 4600 5698 2584
EUR PL 43 2490 0005 0000 4600 2048 8574
Paint-Thickness.com Marcin Krawczyk.
1. Payment for the Order is made by the Customer in advance, no later than within 3
Working Days from receipt from Paint-Thickness.com confirmation of the Order being
accepted for execution.
The confirmation contains all the necessary data for the payment, including the Value of
2. Payment of the Value of Purchase Offer can be made prior to the acceptance of the Offer
Purchase by Paint-Thickness.com for processing. In this case, it will be treated as an
advance payment, to which the provisions of law on deposit shall not be applicable. In
the case of failure to accept the Purchase Offer by Paint-Thickness.com or acceptance to
execute only part of the Purchase Offer, the Customer’s advance shall be refunded in full
or the difference between the payment and the Value of the Order accepted for
execution shall be refunded.
§ 8 DELIVERY OF THE SUBJECT OF CONTRACT
1. Paint-Thickness.com supplies the ordered products:
1. in the Republic of Poland by the Post Polish on the principles and in accordance with
the Rules and Regulations of the Polish Post
Regulamin_świadczenia_powszechnych_usług_pocztowych.pdf available on the
website of the Polish Post.
2. abroad by the Polish Post on principles and in accordance with the Rules and
Regulations of the Polish Post
Regulamin_świadczenia_powszechnych_usług_pocztowych.pdf available on the
website of the Polish Post.
2. The costs of delivery of the Order to the Customer shall be borne by the Customer. For
the current price list, please see the tab payment on our website.
3. Receiving the consignment from the Courier Company or the Post, please carefully check
the package and its contents. In the event of damage, the courier should prepare a
damage report in two copies, signed by a representative of the Courier Company and the
Customer. The Customer should contact the Paint-Thickness.com by e-mail:
firstname.lastname@example.org, confirming that the damage report has been drawn up
and the consignment has not been received. The Customer should keep a copy of the
§ 9 IMPLEMENTATION OF THE CONTRACT
1. Implementation of the Contracts shall be understood as a consignment assembled and
properly dispatched to the Customer containing products accepted for processing in the
confirmation of acceptance of the Order.
2. The Order accepted for implementation shall be carried out immediately after receiving
the confirmation of payment into the account of Paint-Thickness.com but not later than
within 10 (ten) Working Days.
3. Products not available at the time of the Customer's Purchase Offer or products
customized to the Customer orders shall be sent to the Customer at the time individually
specified by e-mail arrangements.
4. The Customer shall receive from Paint-Thickness.com information sent to the e-mail
address with confirmation of shipment and the bill of lading number.
§ 10 EXCHANGE
1. Each case of replacement of goods for new is treated individually and on principle, such
an exchange is possible.
2. The desire to exchange the purchased item should be reported by e-mail to Paint-
Thickness.com not later than ten days from receipt, indicating in the e-mail for which
item it is to be replaced and presenting the proof of purchase.
3. In case of receipt from Paint-Thickness.com confirmation that the exchange is possible,
the Customer shall bear the cost of items exchanged items to and from the Store.
4. The exchange agreed on with the Online Store is only possible if the returned goods do
not bear any traces of use, they have the original tags and are returned with the proof of
§ 11 COMPLAINTS
1. Complaints should be submitted in writing to the e-mail address or postal address
indicated by Paint-Thickness.com in point 1 of the Rules and Regulations not later than
within two months from discovery of the defect of the product, within 2 years after the
release of the product to the Customer.
2. Complaint procedure:
1. Simply take a picture of the product (in particular of the defects) and together with a
description and proof of purchase send it to the email address
2. Paint-Thickness.com shall decide whether the complaint is well grounded within a period
not exceeding 14 days from the date of receipt of the notification;
3. If the complaint is accepted the defective product shall be provided at the expense of
Paint-Thickness.com to the address indicated in point 1 of the Rules and Regulations in the
way indicated in the e-mail information concerning the complaint.
4. Paint-Thickness.com shall send the Customer a new product at its own expense or shall
return the money - depending on the wishes of the Customer - immediately, but not later
than within 14 days of receiving the defective product.
§ 12 RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT
1. In accordance with the Act of 2 nd March 2000 on "Protection of Consumer rights and
liability for damage caused by dangerous products" (Journal of Laws No. 22, item 271 of
2000, as amended), within 14 days from the date of delivery the CONSUMER may resign
(withdraw from the contract without giving any reason) from the purchase of goods
purchased from the Online Store Paint-Thickness.com.
2. In order to exercise the powers referred to in point 42, the Consumer shall be obliged to
deliver to Paint-Thickness.com a written statement of withdrawal from the Sales
Contract together with the proof of purchase.
3. In order to maintain a 10-day period, which is included in the Act, it is sufficient to give a
statement within 10 days from the date of delivery to the Consumer, also by e-mail.
4. In the event of withdrawal from the Contract by the Consumer in the mode described
above, he/she shall be obliged to pay for the return of the purchased product, which has
no signs of deterioration, allowing stating beyond doubt that the product had not been
used, in the original packaging, within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of withdrawal
from the Contract to the address of Paint-Thickness.com presented in point 1 of the
Rules and Regulations. The Store Paint-Thickness.com does not accept “cash on
5. In case the withdrawal is effective, Paint-Thickness.com shall returns the CONSUMER
the price of the product (including the costs of shipping to the Consumer).
§ 13 PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
1. When making a purchase from the Online Store Paint-Thickness.com, the Customer
agrees to the processing of their personal data for the purpose of the Contract.
2. Personal data is protected in accordance with the Act of 29 th August 1997 on Personal
data protection (consolidated text, Journal of Laws of 2002. No. 101, item 926, as
amended) in the way preventing third parties from the access thereto.
3. Consistent with the above Act, Customers have the right to inspect their personal data,
correct them and request their removal.
§ 14 FINAL PROVISIONS
1. Paint-Thickness.com may at any time discontinue providing the Service, change the offer
or withdraw the offered products without presenting any reason. These changes do not
affect the execution of Sales Contracts concluded before the introduction of these
2. In matters not regulated herein, the provisions of the law on the territory of Poland, in
particular the Civil Code and the provisions of the Act on specific terms of consumer
sales and amending the Civil Code (Journal of Laws No. 141 of 2002, item 1176), and Act
on Protection of consumer rights and liability for damage caused by dangerous products
(Journal of Laws No. 22 of 2000, item 271) shall be applicable.
3. In the event of amendments to the Rules and Regulations, the Purchase Contract
entered into prior to the changes shall be implemented according to the rules in force at
the time of concluding the Purchase Contract.
4. These Rules and Regulations shall be applicable from the date of 01-02-2023.